Tend is the premier marketplace for hospitality staff, connecting event professionals and hosts to our network of vetted bartenders, servers and event staff. Tend serves private events all throughout your area.
Applying through Tend is easy. After applying on Indeed, you will be contacted by a Tend employee who will guide you through creating your Tend account and applying for your first application
Tend is looking for passionate, enthusiastic and experienced cashiers who are looking for ways to complement their current work schedules and add an additional source of income!
The ideal Cashier should have:
- Have a relentlessly positive attitude and the patience to deal with the most demanding customers.
- Have the ability to overcome adversity and deliver quality service when things don't necessarily go according to plan.
- Are reliable and feel a sense of accountability to whichever team they are on and expects the same in return.
- Feel that arriving early is on-time, on-time is late, and late is unacceptable.
Pay & Benefits of Cashiers:
- Select When and Where You Want to Work
Requirements of a Cashiers:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry at a restaurant, catering company OR concert/event venue such as a banquet hall, stadium, concert, convention center etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Tend provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road