Restaurant Line Cook
Accountable for preparing menu items and coordinating food orders while maintaining proper food storage and sanitation standards.
- Ensuring proper food storage and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Prepare menu items using recipes and presentation guidelines according to company standards.
- Ensure food quality will meet or exceed guests' expectations.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each guest.
- Adapt to daily specials/menu changes and learn to prepare new items as required.
- Cooperate with other BOH and FOH team members in a positive, friendly manner.
- Demonstrate flexibility with special requests and substitutions (allergies, etc.).
- Suggest and propose culinary improvements to Kitchen Management.