Under the supervision of the Director of Infrastructure & Development, the Business Process Transformation Analyst analyzes business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. He/she works with the business areas to determine optimum business processes, configures the workflows to be used by the business to follow the optimized processes, and assists in the development of end user training on the newly formulated business processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create project plans, manage scope, schedule and costs for process improvement/automation efforts.
- Meet with enterprise stakeholders and end users to identify, prioritize, understand and document business and technical processes and requirements.
- Conduct gap analysis.
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends improvements to an organization's business processes in order to improve overall organization performance.
- Studies operational and performance data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Collect and document of business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts.
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases.
- Develops process documentation/workflows outlining current state and future state, knowledge articles and self-service guidance.
- Communicates changes and may provide training to impacted business units.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels.
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
- Identify issues and risks.
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management.
- Participate in the problem resolution.
- Track major incident management process and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas.
- Prepare incident details for post-mortem incident reviews.
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review.
- Perform tasks after hours, on weekends, and as required by management/supervisory staff.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Previous working experience as a Business Process Analyst for seven (7) year(s).
- Experience in business process re-engineering, requirements definition, process analysis and design, workflow analysis, and developing As-Is and To-Be business processes.
- Experience in creating systems architecture solutions.
- Experience in developing Workflow, Case Management, CRM and Document Management System.
- Experience facilitating training and providing coaching in process improvement methodologies.
- Strong ability to develop process improvement strategies using operational and performance data.
- Extensive ability to configure workflows using business process management software.
- At least 2 years of experience using formal project management methodologies like PMI, PRINCE2, etc.
- Excellent MS Office skills including Visio, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Experience with a variety of business process management tools.
- Good understanding of programming languages, relational database, UI design, and systems integration.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization, presentation, critical and analytical thinking, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and take initiatives to accomplish objectives in timely fashion.
- Understands the Funds’ business environment.Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with project team members, supervisors, and employees from other departments.
Education: B.A. in Business Management, Information Technology, Financial Management or similar relevant field; Masters preferred.
Language Skills: Speak, read, write and understand English
Reasoning Ability: High
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None
Candidates must submit a resume and salary expectations with application. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts