Are you interested in an exciting and fast-paced work environment? Would you like to gain experience in fine dining, French cuisine, and fine wines? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have immediate openings for waiters at our fine dining restaurant.
In search of a QUALIFIED and SKILLED server who will be trained in all facets of the dining room and inn. This is a great opportunity to work with a team in a fast-paced fine dining and country inn environment. Experience is required. We serve a Bistro a-la-carte menu and an eight course Chef's tasting menu with wine pairings.
At L’Auberge Provencale, servers are expected to provide meal recommendations and wine pairing suggestions and also educate customers about ingredients in dishes that they serve. Servers work alongside the Sommelier to ensure every guest has a true L’Auberge Provencale experience. Servers must have fine dining experience, a basic knowledge of the surrounding area, and an interest in continuing education about wines.
Great servers have the potential to earn great tips!
Requirements for Waiter position:
- At least one year of fine dining experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, guest service and time management skills
- Ability to work varied shifts and occasional doubles
- A team player and a self-starter
- Ability to work effectively in an innovative, fast-paced and multi-tasked environment
- Knowledge of the restaurant / hospitality industry
- Some wine knowledge and basic bartending skill
- Organizational skills and general cleanliness
- Must be proficient in English (written and oral)
- Being able to speak/read French is an asset, but not required
- MUST work weekends
- Flexible scheduling, including afternoon and evening shifts, and holidays
- No planned overnight shifts
- Must be reliable and able to work as scheduled - and submit any requests for time off in advance, whenever possible.
- Wednesday's - Sunday's (the restaurant is closed on Monday's and Tuesday's)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $3.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Every employee must wear masks when around guests. (we do have some available)
- Serving: 1 year (Required)
- Fine Dining: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place