Yes, 10 % of the Time
The Global Intelligence & Analysis (GIA) program within Citi Security & Investigative Services (CSIS) combines a specialized global intelligence research and analytical resources, in support of threat (cyber, fraud & security) intelligence and business analytics.
As a member of GIA, the analyst will provide CSIS with advanced intelligence research and analysis that is professionally crafted, customized to each project, and worldwide in scope. The analyst will also support engagement with internal Citi partners, as well as external financial industry counterparts, law enforcement agencies and governments.
Based in Tampa, FL this position will report directly to the GIA Investigations Intelligence Manager. The analyst will conduct threat analysis to generate strategic, tactical, and operational insights. The analysis should inform and enable action by Citi decision-makers, as well as positively impact the bank’s operations and security.
Duties include supporting complex cyber and fraud investigations through research and analysis of internal and external data, production of written analytical products, and the development of briefings/presentations. These products will support the GIA customers, which span the diverse business community within Citi and included high level corporate leadership.
The analyst will also be required to build a network of partnerships with internal stakeholders and private/public sector entities responsible for fraud-related operations, threat monitoring, crisis management and response. The individual will be responsible for routinely evaluating intelligence tradecraft and methodologies to identify potential areas for improvement and/or gaps in the industry.
- Function as a analytical subject matter expert on cyber and fraud
- Conductresearch and analysis on worldwide cyber and fraud threat streams against Citi
- Apply analytical tradecraft to data collection, organization, interpretation, summarization, analysis, and reporting
- Transform data into actionable information for decision-makers
- Develop and deliver high quality intelligence products and briefing presentations based on all-source data
- Assessthreats and technologies effecting Web Application vulnerabilities and recent internet threats
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders to further analysis, identify intelligence gaps, develop innovative solutions, and track industry trends
- Evaluate corporate procedures and processes for identifiable standards, areas to improve efficiencies, and ways to enhance intelligence production
- Identify relevant technical solutions, when needed, to enhance analysis and client engagement
- Demonstrate ability to identify and anticipate the problems and product/solution needs of our clients
- Minimum BA preferred, post graduate degrees welcomed.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience as an intelligence analyst or investigator in a corporate setting, federal law enforcement agency, or intelligence organization
- Previous experience with financial institutions and/or cyber/fraud investigations is preferred
- Certifications from EC-Council, GIAC, (ISC)² are preferred [CISSP, C|EH, GCIA, CCNA]
- Experience in performing advance all-source analysis
- Proven ability to translate business/customer questions and problems into working hypotheses
- Experience using and implementing new technical tools for analytical program improvements and information management
- General understanding of I.T. network and application analysis