Health Quest was formed through an affiliation of four hospitals: Northern Dutchess Hospital (Rhinebeck, NY), Putnam Hospital Center (Carmel, NY), Sharon Hospital (Sharon, CT) and Vassar Brothers Medical Center (Poughkeepsie, NY). Health Quest also includes affiliated healthcare providers Health Quest Medical Practice and The Heart Center. Together, these hospitals and healthcare providers have devoted themselves to the development of clinical specialties and medical programs and services.
We also count among our partners long-term care facilities, a free-standing radiation oncology center, urgent care centers, a multi-specialty medical practice and a home care service.
HEALTH QUEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
The Revenue Integrity Auditor performs audits, evaluates compliance-related activities and services, resolves charging and coding issues and stays abreast of all changes related to billing/coding compliance. Auditing may include documentation and coding of Evaluation/Management (E/M) services, procedures and midlevel services. Utilizes ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS and other coding references to ensure accurate coding and billing.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Four (4) year bachelor’s degree and minimum three (3) years relevant experience in hospital setting, clinic setting, or insurance company with revenue cycle experience.
- OR Two (2) year degree and minimum five (5) years relevant experience in hospital setting, clinic setting, or insurance company with revenue cycle experience.
- OR Seven (7)+ years of hospital, clinic setting or insurance company with revenue cycle experience.
License, Registration, or Certification Requirements:
- Knowledge of health care compliance programs and guidance, healthcare reimbursement and third party payer guidelines.
- Experience with electronic health records.
- Strong analytic aptitude.
- Excellent project management skills.
- RHIT/RHIA, CCS, CMA, CPC, CPC- P, CPC-H or other coding or auditing certification required.
Full-Time Day 8:30 am - 5 pm