Position: Sr Java Developer
Location: Bay Area, CA
Duration: Long-term Contract
- Develop code using latest java , spring and no sql technologies,
- Solve technical problems using cutting edge technologies and best practices.
- Should able to propose different ways to solve the same problem and showcase why one option is better than other.
- Ensure all aspects of the technical design are correctly incorporated
- Contribute technical expertise to all projects as required
- Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
- 8+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
- Java-Micro Services – Java 8/9, Spring Boot, some messaging background preferably Kafka.
- Well versed with data structures and algorithms
- Proficient experience with SOA, Rest Services and Spring, Spring Batch, Spring boot
- Embody passion for new technology and open source and a believer in continuous improvement of skills
- Experienced in GIT, SVN or other distributed version control system
- Expert practitioner and teacher of Agile Methodology
- Deep understanding & experience in Java, design concepts, patterns and coding standards
- Independent thinker that can identify problems and provide creative solutions
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other Cloud platform like Azure is a plus.
- Good communicator and team player
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- relevant: 10 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- One location