Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations and professional services firms. We apply a highly trained, experienced staff of over 3,000 employees globally to a wide range of problems that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient by streamlining operations, maximizing investment and improving the quality of work they provide their end clients. With delivery centers on three continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
We are hiring Web Content Publishers for our client and Integreon works with clients from financial corporations and law firms who rely on our team’s experience and expertise in documents, administrative and business services. If you are exceptional at what you do, we would love to put you to work in an exceptional company in an exceptional position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support content publications across all public facing client websites.
- Create and edit content within the Client Management System.
- Publish and schedule content.
- Communicate professionally with requestors to answer questions, take in tasks, and to update them on projects.
- Work within the client’s social media accounts.
- Hand-off or receive projects from other Website publishers.
- Review work to ensure quality and process standards that exceed client expectations.
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Reader, Adobe Professional, Salesforce, Sitecore, Adobe Reader, HTML, CCS, Client Management Systems, Publishing, Communication skills, Content management, Social Media, Marketing
Required Experience and Qualifications
2-3 year experience in Web Content Management/Web Support or equivalent
- Experience in Content Management System, i.e. Salesforce and Sitecore
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access, Adobe Reader and Professional.
- Experience with HTML/CSS.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Web Content: 2 years (Preferred)
- Content Management Systems: 2 years (Preferred)
- Charlotte, NC 28217 (Required)
- What are you hoping to earn for an hourly salary?
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Temporarily due to COVID-19