Work with a dynamic, unique, rapidly growing company in a collaborative environment. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You will work directly with the project coordinator, prioritizing needs, among other tasks. The position is part-time and the salary will DOE. The job will be performed remotely.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects. In order to be selected for an interview, the candidate MUST send a portfolio along with the resume.
- Proven Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, Communications, or related fields is a plus.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Completes projects by coordinating with the Project Coordinator and/or Lead Graphic Designer.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Creative Digital Media's Website: http://creativedigital.media/
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)