Certified Addiction Counselor-Substance Abuse Treatment Center (Ridgeland/Hilton Head)
RECOVERY CONCEPTS, LLC is an outpatient, opiate addiction treatment center specializing in patient-focused care in a professional work environment.
We are currently seeking an Addictions Counselor in the Okatie/Ridgeland/Bluffton area.
Office hours are: Monday-Friday: 6:00 am - 12:00 pm,and 1 Saturday (7:00 am - 8:30 am)per month.
We are looking for a self-starting team player. Some computer skills preferred.
This is considered a full time Addiction Counselor position with paid sick/annual leave and partial insurance reimbursement.
This is an excellent opportunity for counseling professionals wishing to enter the rapidly expanding field of opiate addiction treatment services.
Responsibilities and Duties
Position is responsible for Assessments and Case Management. Will provide scientifically evidence-based education and compassionate counseling to persons in recovery, including private and group settings.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate must have knowledge and experience providing services in the core functions of counseling.
Certified Addictions Counselor I or Certified Addictions Counselor II preferred, or must become certified within two years of hire.
MUST hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in a Human Services/Psychology field.
No phone calls, or walk-ins, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Substance Abuse Counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location