Mock Electric, Inc. is a Southern firm of electricians specializing in commercial projects for almost 40 years. If you are interested in joining the best team of commercial and industrial electricians in South Carolina and Georgia, do not hesitate to contact us. We provide top pay and benefits to talented Electrical Superintendent. Start your journey by applying today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Certain jobs may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, conduit, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with electrical equipment.
- Following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Installing and mounting electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors, and components.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices.
- Inspecting installation sites and studying work orders, building plans, and installation manuals in order to determine material requirements and installation procedures.
- Pulling wire; splice wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads with knife or other means, twisting wires together, and applying terminal connectors and or tape.
- Connect wiring to light fixtures, power equipment, motors, devices, and other electrical apparatus, using hand tools and power tools.
- Personal hand-tools and the willingness to purchase any that are not currently owned, that are needed to do the job.
- Must possess effective communication skills.
- All Employees Must Pass A Pre-Employment Drug-Screen Test.
- Can Manage A Crew Of At Least 4 People
- Must have a valid driver's license, as well as a willingness to commute daily to job sites within a 50-mile radius. Pass an MVR Driving Background.
- ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Company Truck and Fuel Card (If Qualified)
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans offered
- Opportunities to Learn and Grow within our Company
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- electrician: 1 year (Required)
- professional electrical: 1 year (Required)
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- valid driver's license (Required)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off