AtClear Street ( https://boards.greenhouse.io/clearstreet/jobs/clearstreet.io ), we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We're changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients' efficiency and provide real-time insights they've never previously experienced.
It is time to grow our team!
Working at Clear Street gives you a phenomenal opportunity to join our dynamic team of open-minded, forward-looking technologists and savvy veteran business operators. We value ingenuity, passion, and elegant simplicity. Our goal is to build a team of individuals who are as excited about our tech and revolutionary goals as we are.
As an Operations Data Analyst, you will work with our experienced operations team to optimize our decision making, business, client interactions. You will wrangle and integrate data streams from across the business. Your passion for data-driven decision making will lead you to uncover and present insights that help perfect our processes, workflows, and product offering. We are counting on your ability to solve problems, build analytics tools and models, and to produce analytics and visual representation that yields actionable insights.
Be motivated. Be curious. Be ambitious. Be part of the Clear Street team!
Operations Data Analyst Characteristics:
- You are passionate about enhancing data-driven decision making
- Your ability to design machine learning systems will power Clear Street's analytics
- You intimately understand statistical methodologies and will use your experience to iteratively improve our approach
- You breathe Python (Pandas, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc)
- You know how to concisely share and present research results across diverse audiences
- You possess a drive to improve processes, learn from past experiences, and innovate
- The opportunity to join a small and growing exceptional team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A chance to impact and improve decision making across our growing organization
- An environment that embraces best practices
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks