Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP, a long established national law firm, seeks to hire a full time team oriented Support Analyst to assist the Information Services team with second tier troubleshooting.
What sets Schnader apart from its competitors is its “small-firm” feel and “large firm” legal practice. Schnader’s long-standing tradition and commitment to pro-bono work and public service, paired with its talented attorneys and staff, sophisticated work and a high level of customer service has contributed to its reputation for superior quality legal work within a uniquely positive and friendly working environment. This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented support analyst who takes pride in and ownership of a job well done.
- Responds to Help Desk calls and emails by researching and troubleshooting problems with software applications, hardware, printers, laptops and smart phones
- Provides deskside support to users in the Philadelphia office
- Provides printer and printer driver support for VDI environment as well as Windows 7 computers
- Enters tickets into Footprints HelpDesk ticketing system. Clearly documents user requests and issues on tickets and drafts Knowledge Base articles when appropriate.
- Provides status and communicates incident resolution to users
- Performs software installation and upgrades on Windows 7 computers
- Provides support for users on Citrix VDI environment
- Assists IS team with testing and troubleshooting of software packages
- Performs support functions for various law firm applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Payne Numbering Assistant, iManage document management system and Best Authority
- Participates in and contributes to department projects including Windows 10/Office 2016 upgrades
- Provides support after-hours and on weekends occassionally
- Four years of end-user support experience
- Experience with Citrix and VDI technology a plus
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience working in a law firm environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Payne Numbering Systems, iManage document management system, Best Authority and other legal software applications
- Some after hour support required
- Strong skillset in Windows 7 and10, as well as Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer service focus and sense of urgency
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Help Desk ticketing software
- Demonstrated team player with the capability to work independently on projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of attorneys and staff
Qualified applicants should e-mail a resume and detailed cover letter specifying how their background matches that of the above requirements and skills. Applicants applying should include “SDSA” in the e-mail “Subject” line.
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- end-user support: 4 years
- Citrix and VDI technology: 1 year
- Windows 7 and Windows 10: 4 years
- law firm: 1 year