Next Century, a wholly owned subsidary of CACI is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
This position is part of a Graph Database Team on a CACI contract. The goal of the Graph Module is to provide a graph-based view of the data maintained by this contract with the goal of exploring extensive relationships among the data elements. The Graph Module stores data in Neo4j and provides REST API for querying graph data. The technology stack used by the Graph Database team includes
Knowledge of Java and at least a year of software engineering experience
Kubernetes clusters for development testing and production environments
Kafka clusters for synchronizing data between RKS main data store and the Graph database
Java Spring Boot for Query API
Cypher for Neo4j queries
GitLab for version control
GitLab CI for continuous integration
Helm for automated deployment to Kubernetes
TestContainers for Unit testing
Must have TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered
The team members are encouraged to contribute to all aspects of application development. We are at a relatively early development stage of the Graph Module and expect addition of many new capabilities to the Graph database as well as other system modules and deployment of these features in Kubernetes environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.