CTi is a recognized award winning provider of information technology and professional services. Focused primarily on the Federal Government, CTi delivers technology enabled, results oriented solutions. CTi has built long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. With a 100% referenceable client base, CTi leverages industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
CTi is seeking a Web Technology Specialist / Web Developer with a strong technical background and proven ability of completing Internet and Intranet related projects on time and within budget. Attention to detail is crucial for quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a diverse range of technical and analytical skills including web application development, website management, responsive web design and development, mobile design and development, security, business analysis, documentation, cloud based implementation and integration (AWS, Akamai, etc.), Section 508, usability, HTML5, content management experience, and a strong track record in the area of research and development.
- Create new features for new web solutions including responsive web sites and applications based on the latest client and server tools.
- Work with the team on developing website front-end design/interface using the latest tools and libraries.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve production requests in a timely manner with the highest quality of accuracy.
- Help maintain websites for optimal performance including navigation, updated content, compliance, broken links, Web site tools and applications.
- Understand and implement Section 508, web accessibility, and usability practices.
- Perform detailed Quality Assurance work on web content to ensure output matches design.
- Contribute to conversation around content management systems (CMS) design, functionality and performance.
- Work with team to ensure site vision/design integrity and quality control consistency throughout project lifecycle.
- Serve as point of contact for any content migration questions and client technical needs.
- Use a ticketing system such as ServiceNow or similar to track, manage, and fulfill customer support requests.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen for this position.
- Candidates must be able to pass a criminal and financial background investigation.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in web application development, website management, responsive web design and development on the front end including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Must have content management experience for .GOV Internet and intranet sites as well as related technical skills.
- Must be able to perform highly detailed work on deadlines with accuracy. Attention to detail and an ability to follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures are a must. This includes working under pressure to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Must have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and all Web Browsers.
- Must have the ability to relate to and interact with a diverse team and internal/external clientele to include senior/mid-level management as well as team members. Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certification as a Section 508 Trusted Tester a plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Delivery – Agile, SCRUM.
- Experience with web traffic analysis tools including Adobe Analytics.
Cascades Technologies, inc. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Vet/Disability) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thank you for considering us for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML5 and CSS3: 2 years (Required)
- content management experience with .GOV inter/intranet sites: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance