BMI’s mission is to be a steward, leader and innovator in the property management arena, always remembering the need to be accountable to the clients, community, and employees we serve. We work toward our Mission Statement by striving to achieve the following :
- Conducting business with honesty, integrity, and responsiveness, to preserve the legacy of our company founders
- Operating with a commitment to exceptional customer service to our clients, residents and the public
- Demonstrating a commitment to the community to enhance quality of life through charitable giving and neighborhood awareness and involvement
- Assuming personal accountability to the company and the customers we serve
- Striving to be profitable in order to maintain the continued financial success of the company
Job Summary We are seeking polished professionals for our open concierge position in Washington DC.
- The Concierge is responsible for setting the tone and face of hospitality for our Washington, DC property.
- Assisting residents with concierge services, work orders and special requests.
- Acting as first point of contact for prospective renters, residents and their guests.
- Answer phones / direct and screen calls / take messages for management staff and following up to make sure messages were received and acted upon. Greeting visitors, screen solicitors.
Job Type: Full-time