- Home Care
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
- PTA License
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician
- Performs therapeutic procedures given by LPT and/or Physician by administering manual exercises; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities; and in using supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Observes, records, and reports to LPT any changes in reaction to treatment and on patient's condition.
- Reports changes in condition of patient to agency's Nurse at time problem is found.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes and submits them in a timely manner.
Associate Degree in Physical Therapy. Current active Physical Therapy Assistant license in Texas. Home health experience preferred. New Graduate welcome to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- home health: 3 years (Preferred)