Jan 29, 2019
We have an opening for a FACILITIES COORDINATOR II/AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN position.
Downers Grove, IL Note: online applications accepted only.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
Full time associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
And other voluntary benefits
- Provide solutions for presentation needs under high-pressure circumstances
- Responsible for following protocols for audio visual products and services
- Responsible for completing all audio event setup and teardown for events
- Conduct monthly PM’s on all equipment throughout building to ensure the longevity of equipment
- Provide professional, courteous technical support service to all customers with an emphasis on client services
- Work closely with clients to detail all needs of meetings in multiple locations
- Operational support and training for all audio devices within client’s properties
- Assist with completing room set ups per the client’s request for meetings and events
- Assist with various building and facility maintenance request which can include but not limited to cleaning, light maintenance work, office moves
- Assist with moves, additions, and changes related to meetings and building/office moves
- Provide and deliver customer service at FLIK’s Platinum Service Standards to all areas within the Conference Center and Facility
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Provide immediate response to requests for assistance to meeting and events in progress
- Setup, calibration and technical support for following types of systems: display devices and mounting systems to include projectors front and rear, large screen LCD monitors
- Setup and operation of portable audio systems including music program and speech reinforcement
- Upload PowerPoint slides to our digital signage system to display throughout the Enterprise. Maintain the schedule to ensure monitors are updated with the latest information.
- Troubleshoot with audio visual or IT related issues for a client
- Performs other duties as assigned
About Compass Group:
- Oversee resources to proactively ensure high quality service delivery while striving for continuous improvement
- Assist with managing Facility Request Tickets through the CREWS system
- Assist with approvals in booking system daily
- Run daily reports to ensure all vendors have upcoming meeting details
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly Conference Center and Facility room checks to ensure they are being utilized efficiently and any necessary CREWS/IT tickets are submitted for maintenance. Follow up may be required.
- Enter monthly Conference Center room metrics for the Conference Center
- Responsible for ensuring inventory pars are maintained
- Responsible for cleaning, maintaining and shutting down conference rooms nightly
- Capable of effective communication between client and Conference Center regarding building, audio visual, or event needs
- All other duties as assigned
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).