The Administrative Assistant assumes responsibility for providing superior administrative support to the VP for Finance and Administration and Project Manager. Responsibilities include organizing office supplies and materials, shipping, travel and meeting arrangements, gift processing, database maintenance queries and reports.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the following areas:
Administrative & Logistical Support
Travel arrangements and planning
These objectives and essential areas of responsibilities may be performed by the Administrative Assistant.
- Backup on phones.
- Administrative office functions.
- Acknowledgment and other monthly letter routines.
- Ensure that database information and action items are maintained so that donor reporting data is current.
- Coordinate mailings and purchase of items for events.
- Keep inventory of marketing materials.
- Make travel arrangements for as necessary.
- Prepare travel itineraries as requested.
- Communicate status of projects to supervisor.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for VP and President.
- Order, organize, and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Occasionally required to attend appropriate work-related meetings outside of normal business or working hours.
- Support Project Manager with bookings, events and conference preparation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 5 years