To provide superior quality, competitive value and outstanding service by providing the highest standard of quality dental care to Diversity Health Center patients through the primary care medical home model. Under the supervision of the CEO and in collaboration with the Medical Director and administrative team, provides extraordinary patient care through DHC Dental Clinic.
GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (D.M.D. or D.D.S.) from an ADA-accredited institution.
- Clear and active Georgia Dental License.
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License.
- Five + years experience as a practicing dentist in a dental health care environment.
- Practice management and personnel management experience.
- Current BLS Provider.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
- Meets department skill requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dentist: 5 years (Required)
- BLS (Required)
- GA Dental License (Required)
- DEA (Required)