Our client in Cleveland, Ohio is seeking a Web Content Specialist.
NO CORP-TO-CORP SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED FOR THIS POSITION. Applicants must be able to work directly for Fast Switch as a W2 Employee (US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply).
Reporting to the VP, Digital Acquisition, the Web Content Specialist (WCS) is a content editor, using the website CMS to create and revise webpages and shared components within the retail section of the client's website. The key objective of this role is to collaborate with team members and project requestors to confirm requirements, implement web page content requests, imagery, links and functionality while adhering to site, template and W3C standards.
- Support the retail section of the client's website with requests/updates (60% of time)
- Support real-time marketing (RTM) program by creating landing pages based on approved designs and content (40% of time)
- Determine/confirm requirements for all assignments submitted through WorkFront, our project management tool
- Provide feedback on tasks, timing, and availability
- Document new examples of pages and/or components
- Coordinate and collaborate with Digital Acquisition team, other teams at the client, and agency partners
- Act as liaison between web content teammates and technology partners
- Troubleshoot broken links and pages
- Other duties as identified and assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience Experience editing and creating webpages via a content management system Experience with SDL Tridion is preferred, but not required Experience with WorkFront/At Task or other similar project management tool is a plus Experience in a compliance/regulated industry is a plus (financial services, healthcare) Ability to multi-task, as several projects will be in motion at a time Strong attention to detail
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to:
www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.