Coordinator of School Based Services
******** This is a Temporary position to cover a maternity leave in mid February to May 2019.
*********There may be an opportunity for this position to become permanent.
Eliot Center at Everett
Eliot Community Human Services Eliot Clinic is seeking a Coordinator of School Based Services. Ideal candidate should have experience providing delivery of school based services.
- Work collaboratively with school administration and staff as well as clients and families to deliver clinical services to children from the school system.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with school staff and administrators.
- Coordinate all referrals for school based services and provide consultation to school personnel as needed.
- Provide crisis intervention, diagnostic evaluation and therapy to clients utilizing various treatment modalities, i.e. individual, family, group and play therapy as clinically indicated and meet targeted productivity standards as agreed upon.
- Provide appropriate and on-going documentation including, but not limited to, progress notes, diagnostic evaluation, treatment plans, and termination summaries in a timely manner.
- Submit all administrative and billing paperwork within the specified time frames.
- Provide educational seminars for staff as assigned.
- Participate in staff meetings and supervision as required by the Director.
Requires a Master’s Degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field and is licensed at the independent level in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; or a Doctorate in Psychology from an accredited university/college and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Five years experience in the field. Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team and maintain collaborative relationships with staff, school administrators, and other providers.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $23.07 to $24.03 /hour
- working in school based services: 1 year (Required)