LA Laser Centers Dermatology group is looking to add qualified Physician Assistants at that will work in a clinic setting alongside our other provider.
Physician Assistant Required Qualifications:
- Must have minimum 2 years Physician Assistant certification or Nurse Practitioner experience
- Min 2 years PA clinical experience.
- General Dermatology (Extensive knowledge in dermatological disorders, skin cancer / full body checks, abnormal mole, rashes, shave biopsies, excisional/surgical procedures
- Cosmetic dermatology (Lasers, Fillers & Botox)
- No new Graduates will be hired.
Physician Assistant Required Responsibilities:
- Treating various skin diseases, rashes and abnormalities, Skin Cancer and abnormal mole screenings, performing physical examination on patients’ medical histories, performing physical exams, ordering and interpreting lab tests, reviewing pathology reports, diagnosing and treating illnesses, surgical dermatology, prescribing and dispensing medication, and counseling patients.
LA Laser Center offers the ability for its practitioners to treat and diagnosis medical dermatological skin type conditions as well as address the cosmetic needs or wants from the patients as well. We are a
Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO / Vacation
- Excellent / Competitive Salary + Percentage of Collections
**Partnerships available for all High Performing Physician Assistants.
Job Type: Full-time
- San Luis Obispo, CA (Preferred)