Our client, a major online retailer, needs a Producer to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
The Producer will be responsible for the following:
- Manage multiple on- and off-line creative projects including site feature and category updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, direct mail, handouts, catalogs, signage, and environmental.
- Work with internal clients to intake and evaluate creative briefs and transform them into executable projects with deliverables and timelines.
- Serve as the project point person.
- Maintain communications and coordinate workflow between all stakeholders including design, copy, content, site merchandising, marketing, legal, production and development.
- Traffic assets through the review process and parse feedback.
- Ensure that each final deliverable meets the project objectives, is accurate, and is approved by all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric point of view on design and interaction and advocate for the highest quality result.
The ideal Producer should possess the following (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- A combination of agency and in-house experience is ideal
- Digital production experience
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Collaborative approach
- Process-oriented, but ability to be flexible as situations require
- Relationship-building skills
- Some print production experience
- Some agency experience
- Some e-commerce experience
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: