Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
About This Opportunity
Warehouse Support Technician will assist the Warehouse Coordinator with any/all daily functions as directed, delivery driver support for technician parts/cores pickup and delivery at designated home stores. This Warehouse support technician will be working out of the Corpus Christi Warehouse:
Spring Warehouse #38978
23707 W. Hardy Rd. Suite C
- Delivery/pickup of materials and parts on pre-planned routes consisting of 12-16 stops per day, accountability for travel time and accuracy of pickups and deliveries critical for this duty
- Warehouse stocking, order pulling, support shipping and receiving support
- Self-development learning warehouse process and procedures, obtaining certifications
- High School/GED
- 1+ years relevant work experience
- Valid driver license
- Warehouse / Delivery Driver Experience
- Self-Reliant and Motivated in a non-office environment
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to perform multi-tasks within competing timelines
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $35,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
Company's Facebook page: