Utilising modern cell-based technology, TurtleTree is going all-in on a mission to overhaul the world of food. Our vision? A new generation of sustainable nutrition that's better for the planet, better for the animals, and better for people everywhere.
Based out of Singapore and the US, TurtleTree is home to a truly global collective comprising some of foodtech’s brightest talent. We are explorers, dreamers, and innovators, all different in our own ways but united by a singular desire to change the world for the better.
As part of Team Turtle, you will be empowered to think, act, and lead in an environment that thrives on healthy differences of opinion. You will be celebrated as an individual, even within a whole that exceeds the sum of its parts. Above all, you will start and end each day with work that matters, that often feels like play, and that genuinely expresses a social conscience you can take pride in.
TurtleTree is seeking an Engineering Project Specialist to support our California team. This opportunity is perfect for a candidate wanting to expand their field of expertise with a pioneer in the food-biotech industry.
Here how you can partner us
Support Project Manager with all engineering and project-related activities, including:
● Project / engineering planning and scheduling
● Management of project scope, timeline, budget and safety
● Perform engineering design, drafting and reviews in collaboration with project team
● Ensure all actions are carried out in accordance with applicable legal entities and government agencies
● Maintain strong collaborative partnerships throughout all project cycles with project team, designers, contractors, vendors and stakeholders
● Responsible for equipment / machinery sourcing (review, analysis and selection)
● Develop project quality and safety programs in collaboration with project team
● Boots on the ground to oversee project implementation activities from start to finish
● Well versed in Testing, Commissioning, Qualification, Validation and post project activities
● Prepare & maintain document control systems for all relevant documents (drawings, reports, etc.)
● Required time flexibility to work with teams in different timezones
● Required travel estimated at 20% - 30%
● Other duties as required.
Here’s the preferred experience and skills we will be looking for
● B.S. degree in Bioprocess, Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Automation Engineering, or related field of study
● Min 5 years of related job experience (Engineering Design, Projects & Construction) required in Nutrition, Pharma, Biotech and Food & Beverage companies.
● Experience in project engineering, management, planning and scheduling
● Experience in technical project documentation and standards (e.g. PMP templates, QC Checks, Commissioning, IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.)
● Experience in performing engineering drafting, design, computations, reports and analysis
● Experience in with engineering standards (local, national, international, organisational related)
● Familiarity with applicable laws, gov’t agencies and local regulations is required
● Experience using project planning/task management software (e.g. MS Project, Primavera, Monday, Asana, etc.)
● Experience in AutoCAD/Revit/Solidworks drawings and standards
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodland, CA 95695: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Woodland, CA 95695