Position Title: Musculoskeletal Sonographer
Location: Arthritis Center of Orlando, 1550 Citrus Medical Court, Ocoee, FL 34761
Work Schedule: Part time, Full Time
Sonographer needed in outpatient rheumatology practice. Sonographer's primary responsibility will be the acquisition of static and dynamic images of both large and small joints for the purpose of diagnosing and monitoring inflammatory diseases. Technologist may also at times assist in ultrasound-guided procedures. Training will be provided on site.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associate's degree preferred. ARDMS or ARRT(S) registry preferred.
- Experience: Prior experience with musculoskeletal ultrasound preferred but not required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: ARRT or ARDMS certified or registry eligible required. Must be willing to eventually pursue RMSKS certification through the ARDMS.
- Additional skills required: Good communication skills, capable of functioning alone in diagnostic rooms, working knowledge of various types of ultrasound equipment. Able to learn new scanning protocols in a reasonable time frame. Must be comfortable with uploading and downloading to and from secure websites.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Ultrasound: 1 year (Preferred)