The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for calling upon hospitals and doctor’s offices to obtain copies of pertinent medical records.
Including but not limited to:
- Use telephone extensively.
- Verify certain paperwork was sent to the medical provider or other custodian.
- Determine the availability of the requested records.
- Document the contents of each phone call in company database.
- Update the customer with status updates.
- High School diploma is required as a minimum level of education.
- Candidate should have one year experience with customer service experience in a call-center environment communicating with customers.
- Understanding of the medical record retrieval process for legal requests is preferred.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Ability to manage stress related to demanding timelines.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task assignments.
- Ability to be prompt, courteous and professional with external and internal clients.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computer/Equipment provided by MCS
- Applicant needs reliable internet connection (preferably cable)
- Applicant will need set up desk near router as connection will be wired to computer and not wireless
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Working alone and with a team
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes