KLINK is a software systems company that caters to businesses that are retail, liquor, bar/restaurant with solutions such as POS, Credit Card Processing, E-commerce Integration, Payroll, and other helpful solutions that bring a typical brick and motor store to a digitally competitive edge. K-LINK POS Systems has over 2,000 accounts nationally and has been serving businesses since 2000.
We are engaging self-driven, optimistic, and enthusiastic Professional Salespeople to scale our products and take our business to the next level. This position will require adept self-motivated sales professionals who are motivated and target an increase in sales volume.
As the company invents new products and leverages new technologies, commission opportunities grow with Sales Professional's performance.
Ideal Job Requirements:
It all comes down to business literacy in building market position by locating, developing, and defining relationships. Sales drive is our focus, and customer relationships are the lifeblood of the company. Our Sales People are our brightest and most important assets. Join us and let's have fun in the hunt for the sale and close of the deal!
We provide leads to contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our products or services. You are responsible for your commission path. Your role as a Territory Sales Manager at Heartland will enable you will have the opportunity to gain income on a commission basis only, as well as integrate and easily make progress in the company.
- Seeking Elite Sales Hunters, leveraging top excellent prospecting skills through outstanding presentation and networking strategies.
- Experience in the Previous Payments, Point of Sale, Processing spaces is a great advantage; a compliment is a positive attitude and an eye for success. Proven experience in sales/customer service role is a profitable asset.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills to provide deep relationships and to prove credibility to the customer.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues with a smile!
What makes a Territory Manager stand out?
- Determination to strive for growth and development
- Customer Care
- Effective Communication with Team
- Ability to look towards the future
What we Provide: When it comes to delivering software and business services, product infrastructure is key to conversion.
- Top Notch Sales Support Team
- Product Documentation & Training for all products
- Life Line Support and training for product Demos
- A-Z Consultation for hardware requirements in house
- CRM for tracking progress and identifying key interest
- Our Professional Installation and upgrade software services
- Disaster and Recovery cloud Solutions: Data loss protection upon equipment failure
- Data Security managed from the Systems and stored securely in the cloud.
- Helpdesk Support for all software products and services
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand basic information technology requirements to present software
- Adapt to lead pipeline conversion process within our support and accounting department
- Constant Customer contact through Email and Telephone as required
- Manage customer experience collaborating with the installation and technicians department to provide "World Class" Customer Success.
- Full Training in K-LINK's infrastructure in support
- Full Training K-LINK's primary layer of products and auxiliary product portfolio
- Generate sales processes
- Bilingual skills is a plus
- Work with Support team when necessary for in order to resolve client issues
- Work with Accounting team to generate and deliver proposals appropriately
- Knowledge of the customer
- Strong sales person that wants to be inspired and grow
- Ability to work independently and has strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer systems skills
- Travel costs may be expensed once a year within the United States
- Transportation and hotel accommodations included
- Up front Sign-on bonuses+ Residuals
- Residuals will be paid on the 25th of every month
- Once vested, residuals will be paid till the entire life of account
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Have you catered in a B2B sales position before? Can you define Saas? Do you have the ability to work independently after getting trained on software as a sales person? How many years if sales experience do you have? How many years of Customer Service experience do you have? How many years of sales experience do you have? What is the highest level of education you have completed? Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
Full Time Opportunity:
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance