At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the primary care industry by offering a new approach to primary care. We combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented health care providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations nationwide in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
As a member of the inside sales team, you will have the opportunity to partner with our sales development team and field sales team to shape our enterprise sales go to market strategy at One Medical.
If you are a tenacious prospector, have strong desire to succeed in a high paced sales environment, enjoy a culture of collaboration with your peers, we would love to get connected!
What You'll Likely Work On:
You'll Be Set Up For Success If You Have:
- The inside sales consultant role will be an individual with a demonstrated track record of success driving and selling partnerships with employer groups.
- This individual will be someone who has consistently overachieved in high growth environments and has actively contributed to building high-performance organizations. As a key member of the inside sales team, this individual will play a significant role in achieving One Medical's growth and financial objectives.
- He or she will have responsibility for driving business development, enterprise sales and partnerships within specific markets through the support and development of a high-performance sales organization, the development of territory sales plans and responsibility for prospecting and establishing all new client relationships within selected markets.
- This individual will manage and sell to HR, VP and C-level Executives within respective regions.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- A high impact, persuasive personal style with the ability to influence the thinking and decisions of target audiences within the customer base and partners
- Ability to forecast deal flow, architect and negotiate creative deals and partnerships
- Proven track record of sales and generating B2B revenue to scale
- Strong skills in breaking into new accounts and closing deals ranging in size from $5K-$50K
- Experience selling directly to the C-suite among small to mid-sized employers
- High intellectual horsepower
- An individual who clearly combines analytical reasoning, creativity, conceptual ability and judgment and is able to deal effectively with strategic issues, as well as the tactical, operational details.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and skill set
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time position located in St. Petersburg, FL.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.