Director of Product Data & Optimization will be responsible for product management of the fast growing Urban Airship customer data solutions including reporting, analytics, business intelligence, real time event stream, optimization, and predictive features.
You are a proven product management leader who can drive the strategic vision for the data & optimization aspects of our platform and roadmap. You collaborate effectively with other key stakeholders to ensure consistent communication and outputs across the company in alignment with the overall vision and strategy.
We're looking for someone with a successful track record leading a data oriented product management team. Cloud/SaaS-based communications and Martech knowledge is critical.
Urban Airship processes an enormous amount of data on behalf of our customers including 80 billion messages and 400 billion user events (e.g. app open, close, profile change, custom event such as "purchase") per month.
- Be passionate about satisfying customers by building world-class data oriented products by leveraging state of the art product management techniques
- Partners with all key stakeholders across the executive team, engineering, operations/security, sales, account management, services, product marketing and other functions to define and own the data product roadmap and product briefs and build stakeholder alignment for supporting strategies
- Delivers product solutions using continuous delivery, testing, learning, and innovation
- Assess data product enhancement opportunities
Knowledge, Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 10 years of product/technical/marketing experience and 5 years product management experience
- Experience and track record of achievement working with multi-site product & engineering teams
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to anticipate and plan for the long-term while achieving near term objectives
- Proven ability to create and form relationships at the executive level
- Prior experience managing multiple products or a product portfolio and making ROI based priority decisions
- Track record of success in delivering data/analytic/machine learning/artificial intelligence enterprise SaaS products that delight customers
- Excellent presentation and written business communication skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally, and executive briefings
- Strong market knowledge in Cloud/SaaS-based communications / MarTech / Analytics & Data technology and comfort with complex technical platform capabilities as well as end user requirements
Urban Airship® is trusted by thousands of businesses to drive growth with digital customer engagement. Every day, marketers and developers depend on Urban Airship to deliver billions of personalized, interactive notifications that inspire interest and drive action across all digital channels. Urban Airship is used by many of the world's most admired companies, including Adidas, Alaska Airlines, The Home Depot, NBCUniversal, Sky Plc and Zillow.