Join our all CRNA group. Enjoy plenty of time off to explore West Virginia. Let country roads take you home to Petersburg.
Things to do in and around Petersburg include:
- visiting local wineries
- going fishing or hiking
- other outdoor activities
- exploring State Parks
- visiting the Military Museum
CCI Anesthesia is honored to contract with those who have served in our Armed Forces.
CCI is an independently owned practice.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
CCI works exclusively with anesthesiologists and CRNAs, and does not use AAs to fill any of our roles. While we respect the ability of AAs, we choose to work with CRNAs as integral members of our anesthesia care teams due to their ability to work independently in diverse settings ranging from urban to rural areas.
CCI Anesthesia values military service and strives to contract with those who have served.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership