Motorola Mobility, A Lenovo Company, is one of the world’s fastest growing smart phone providers, creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality products designed and built with the global customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation we want you to help us define our world of tomorrow. Motorola is at the forefront of designing and developing products supporting 5G technology. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
The Multimedia Camera Team is responsible for the imaging experience of Motorola’s devices. We dive deep into Android’s camera stack, image processing and multimedia SW systems architecture to deliver cutting edge consumer valued camera experiences. We work closely with Product Management, App developers, Image Quality, Hardware & Factory partner teams to deliver industry leading camera SW.
• BS in EE, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
•3+ years experience in software development.
•3+ years of C++ and multi-threaded programming experience.
• Strong algorithmic, data structure and object oriented programming skills.
• MS in EE, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
• Multimedia/Image processing product SW development experience.
•Strong algorithmic, data structure and object oriented programming skills.
•Agile development experience as well as experience with Android Studio, Git, Gerrit, Jira
• Experience with microprocessor and device specifications, serial communication interfaces, power management, crossdevelopment platforms and/or low level debugging tools
• Understanding of mobile phone hardware and software architecture and development process
• Experience following a defined software process, with phases including requirements, design, coding, peer reviews, unit testing, configuration management, etc
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.