Fetch Logistics is a locally owned company looking to add career oriented and motivated carrier sales representatives to our team. As a carrier manager, you would focus on moving Fetch’s freight by developing relationships with new and existing carriers through outbound phone calls.
What is Fetch all about?
We are a leader in the third party logistics industry acting as the middleman between companies that have freight to be shipped, and trucking companies looking for freight to be transported. We are looking for individuals with a drive to succeed to join our established and fast growing company.
What are a Carrier Manager’s responsibilities?
Being a carrier manager, your primary focus is our carriers. Your main responsibilities would be:
What we look for on our team:
- Make outbound calls to carriers to cover our customer freight
- Develop relationships with carriers to lead to continuous use
- Track and trace shipments to ensure on time pickup and delivery
- Negotiate shipping rates with carriers
- Resolve any issues that may come up with shipments and ensure carriers needs are met
- Money motivated
- Goal oriented
- Has a drive to succeed
- Has strong decision making skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
What's in return you ask?
You need the following before fetching us your resume:
- $2,000 hiring bonus – 50% paid at 3 months and 50% paid at 9 months of employment
- $32,000 base paid hourly at $15.38 an hour
- Steady hours – Monday thru Friday, no nights or weekends
- An uncapped monthly incentive structure – there is no limit on what you can earn
- Extensive paid training program
- Casual dress code every day of the week – not just Friday's
- A generous benefits package which includes health with employer contribution, dental, vision and 401k
- Promotion from within - really. Everyone starts from the bottom
- We work hard to play hard: sports teams, luncheons, company outings, you name it- we aren't kidding about the play hard part
- We require an Associate's degree, but having a Bachelor's is preferred. Will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- Basic computer skills
Think you have what it takes to become a part of the team?
Visit our website at careers.fetchlogistics.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter!
Fetch Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer