A high-profile, fast-paced, UES Dermatology practice seeks a Registered Nurse. Experience in cosmetic dermatology and lasers is preferred.
We're looking for someone who is detail-oriented, intelligent, and a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly. The position also requires excellent people skills, superior verbal and written communication, and the ability to interact with upscale, high net worth patients on a daily basis.
This position involves assisting the physician in surgical, cosmetic and laser procedures, providing patient education, and follow-up phone calls. You will also be responsible for ordering medical and cosmetic supplies, maintaining inventory, and performing treatments. We would ask that you act in a dual role as a Medical Assistant to support the team in other ways while we grow your aesthetics business. Must be disciplined, a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Candidates MUST possess the following:
- World-class customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Come prepared each day with a smile and great attitude
- The need to grow and learn on a daily basis
- Make clients feel they are the most important appointment of your day
- Knowledgeable and articulate in discussing all procedures and products offered
- Be a positive team player
- Use our electronic management system proficiently and correctly
- Present yourself well and with a professional, tailored appearance
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks without direction
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Must be a fast learner
- Must have a natural inclination to take initiative
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer savy
- Must be punctual and willing to go above and beyond
Experience with the following preferred:
- Electronic Health Records (EHR, EMR, Criterions, ect)
- Medical Assisting
- Dermatology Diagnosis / treatments/ prescription protocols
- Experience with prescription prior authorizations and patient call backs
- Experience with MOHS Surgery, Lasers, and Biopsies is preferred but not necessary
If you want to be part of a dynamic and supportive team, send us your resume!
This is for a full time position. Monday-Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 2 years (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Current State Nursing License