Poses clothed, in-costume or nude for drawing, painting and/or sculpture studio art classes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Dresses as appropriate for the art assignment
- Poses as directed or strikes suitable interpretive poses for the art assignment
- Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the worksite
- Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through Tarrant County College (TCC)
- Supports the values of the College: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the College
- Supports the mission, values and 3 goals and 8 principles of the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Five (5) years of experience in modeling with a variety of institutions and/or individual artists; or any equivalent combination of education, training, certification, and related experience
Desired Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures Knowledge, Skills and Ability Accommodations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Special Instructions Summary
This is an on-call position, maximum 19.5 hrs. per week. On-call work schedules may vary based on individual campus/departmental needs.
Posting Contact Summary
Should you have questions specific to this position please contact the following individual
Contact Suzanne Perez