Avionics Technicians - Completion Bonus Available
Winston-Salem, NC - United States
Currently seeking an Avionics Technicians for a great opportunity with a thriving company. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of commercial experience on 737 aircraft.
Responsibilities of the Avionics Technicians
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using hand tools and/or soldering irons.
- Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Connect components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, magnetos, inverters, and in-flight refueling systems, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
- Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems, following documentation such as blueprints, manuals, and wiring diagrams.
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft maintenance personnel.
- Fabricate parts and test aids as required.
- Keep records of maintenance and repair work.
Requirements of the Avionics Technicians
- Must have 5+ years of commercial experience on 737 aircraft
- Must have documented proof of completed FAA mandated training
- Must have their own tools
- Depends on experience, completion bonus available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Contract
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused