OPEN DOORS is a grant based program that serves prior residents (mothers & children) whom have left Keystone Hall after rehabilitation treatment.
We are seeking a Clinician with at least a bachelors in human services, psychology and a license. LADC, MLADC, LICSW, or LMHC
The right candidate will fit in with the current team who are compassionate, reliable, know boundaries and work great together!
- Current registration and licensure in the State of New Hampshire
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience in Inpatient or Outpatient counseling.
- Be aware of and adhere to HIPAA and CFR 42 rules and regulations and be an active participant in safety measures for ensuring confidentiality of information as it relates to clients and this agency.
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, integrity, dependability, and attention to detail.
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Office and Excel.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience working with culturally and clinically diverse populations.
- Significant experience with Evidence Based Treatment modalities, Recovery Oriented Systems of Care, Medication Assisted Treatment and Community Recovery Support Programs.
- Knowledge of 12-core functions.
- To provide a variety of treatment services including individual, group, family, and marital therapy.
- To provide clinical services such as intake/diagnostic evaluations, case evaluations, and crisis intervention.
- To participate in liaison work with other agencies as required.
- To participate as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
- To participate in regularly scheduled clinical supervision.
- To maintain clinical records in accordance with insurance regulations and established clinic policies and procedures.
- To comply with clinical productivity standards as established by Director of Clinical Services.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
Apply via Kronos link:
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- LICSW (Preferred)
- LMHC (Preferred)
- LADC / MLADC (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off