D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Fair Lending Analyst. The right candidate will serve as a Fair Lending subject matter expert, statistical analyst and project manager. This individual will be a resource to all employees regarding interpretation and implementation of DHI Mortgage Policies/Procedures, as well as all Fair Lending related matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure the accuracy of HMDA related data, organizational reporting and required LAR submission(s)
- Conduct pricing and underwriting focused Fair Lending analysis on a quarterly, annual and/or as needed basis
- Provide guidance and executive summaries, enterprise wide, regarding Fair Lending matters
- Serve as point of contact for Compliance/Fair Lending related projects, analyses and deliverables. Focus points include, but are not limited to, underwriting comparative file reviews / pricing comparative file reviews / ECOA and HMDA related Q&A
- Verify internal policies and procedures comply with federal and state level laws and regulations. Although not all inclusive, examples of such laws and regulations include Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), Fair Housing Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Real Estate Settlement Procedures (RESPA), Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA), additional state and federal regulations.
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to travel
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four (4) year university
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral form or via DRH applications
Proficiency with MS Office and email
Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour workday; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance, color vision and peripheral vision
The noise level is generally moderate
Four (4) plus years in role specific to mortgage compliance duties, or related mortgage production experience.
Working knowledge of the Fair Lending rules and regulations
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Jan 31, 2020, 12:00:00 AM