SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Presales Cybersecurity Senior Solutions Architect for our client in Dallas, TX.
This is a remote position with some travel required.
The Cyber Security Solutions Architect is responsible for working with both BDS Business Development & account/pursuit sales leadership to define security specific solution strategy.
JOB DUTIES /RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for leading the development of technical solutions in the area of cyber security services and offerings.
- Ensure the soundness of an integrated security solution and proper BDS Delivery assurance signoff of any/all proposals.
- Primary point contact responsible to ensure governance processes (Ex - Rainbow & BDS Governance) are followed and managed pro-actively through the lifecycle of the pursuit/engagement.
- Engages with the client, identifies cyber security needs/requirements, engages with SMEs and bid team to work on cyber security proposal and collect HL designs, and validates security solution to be proposed.
- Works with engineers and SMEs in the development of the technical solution or offering, in translating the business needs into technical requirements, and is a key contributor in the value proposition.
- Supports Bid & Proposal solution development including technical design and development of complex proposals for Cyber Security solutions (managed services, System Integration and Consulting).
- Run workshops and conduct security assessments to help the client understand their security and privacy issues, risks, exposure and vulnerabilities including architecting secure solutions to address specific security and privacy requirements.
- Create high quality documentation such as Presentations, Risk Assessments, Reports and completing metrics and spreadsheets
- Develop and deliver quality client presentations (both virtually and in person)
- Evaluates and recommends future technologies and methodologies that will enhance our cyber security services and offerings.
- Minimum 5 years of Solution Architect experience.
- Full lifecycle project experience as Security Consultant including design and implementation.
- Client facing experience at a range of levels.
- Several years of experience in IT security, compliance, and risk management including privacy and controls.
- Implementation experience with enterprise security packages identity management and federation systems.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as SAS70, SOC1, and FISMA.
- Preferred Certifications: QSA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia and Raleigh, NC. For over twenty-eight years, we have delivered customized, creative IT solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local government sectors.
- Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *Security Solutions *IT Consulting
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer