At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Take on full ownership of strategic food safety projects and drive improvements at a national reach
- Be in charge of developing the food safety improvement road map and SQF certifications
- Lead and motivate a team of QA Managers, Food Safety Managers and supervisors across all distribution centers
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and company FSQA requirements
- Develop and implement new corporate Quality & Food Safety plans
- Serve as the point person for handling all impactful food safety issues experienced by the company
- Develop and implement programs to further enhance food safety
- Monitor, document, and report all product finalizations to ensure compliance with HelloFresh's mission statement
- Hands-on management style with warehouse workers, operations managers, and QC personnel
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Food Science, Biology or other relevant subjects
- 3-5 years of experience within the food indsutry
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a leadership role within a fulfillment center
- Organizational oversight with large site or multi-site business
- Strong attention to detail and data driven mindset
- Extensive knowledge of principles and applications of FSQA programs including HACCP, Sanitation
- Up-to-date knowledge on FDA guidelines