Beyond is looking to add a Recruiting Assistant to our growing Talent Acquisition Team. We are looking for a self-starter who is able to work both independently and with a team. This position will serve as the first point of contact for candidates in our hiring process.
What you will do:
Who you are:
- Sourcing (60% of time): As a primary focus, you will be responsible for reaching out to candidates via job boards and social media to begin the recruiting process of qualified candidates. You will also utilize our job postings to identify which applicants are the best qualified for our openings.
- Coordinating Interviews (30% of time): Once candidates are identified, you will help coordinate phone screens and in person interviews with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Administrative Projects (10% of time): As a member of the talent acquisition team, you will also collaborate in creating and updating policies, documents, and reports.
- A dynamic professional who is ready and willing to tackle new challenges every day
- Proven problem solver. We are going to give you a unique set of skills and it will be up to you to find candidates who match those skill sets.
- Interpersonal skills second to none. You will be managing your time with multiple candidates through multiple platforms everyday.
- An expert with social media(LinkedIn and Facebook) and job boards(Indeed and Career Builder).
- A Microsoft office whiz. You will be responsible for creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations periodically.
Beyond strives to simplify operations, reduce costs and streamline payments for small and mid-size business owners across the country. Every customer is provided with the reliable, flexible, and secure business solutions they need in a clear, transparent manner they can trust. We are committed to the highest level of technological innovation, contract terms and customer service—earning our customers’ business every day. Every employee is provided with the vital tools, resources and compensation needed to achieve success.
We will deliver results, tell the truth, and make a difference with a determination to transform the business world. Good is not nearly good enough. We go Beyond.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required, but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
Beyond is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Beyond complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.