FINE TAILORED CAREERS
Every day is a day to make somebody smile at Men’s Wearhouse, a division of Tailored Brands. We help people love how they look by providing a convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer’s lifestyle. If you want to make a difference, be part of a great team and grow, this position might be a perfect fit.
RETAIL STORE FORMALWEAR MANAGER
Realize optimal results for our tuxedo-rental business by ensuring the best possible customer experience as you lead a team of professionals in reaching their goals and assist store management in achieving the highest levels of success for your assigned location.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Use your passion for exceptional service to inspire your team to excellence through extensive training, coaching, and mentoring. Guide the team to achieving success in measureable goals specific to sales volume and return business.
- Drive sales and oversee the tuxedo-rental business while assisting store management in day-to-day store operations
- Retain, implement, and ultimately train the business practices related to driving tuxedo-rental volume
- Market the store tuxedo-rental business by attending all area bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management
- Provide world-class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests and concerns in a timely manner
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store team by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
WHAT IT TAKES
The outgoing, detail-oriented, service-minded retail store formalwear manager we seek should have these qualifications:
- Three or more years of retail sales and customer service experience
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
WHY WORK WITH US
We use our personalities to uncover our customers’ personalities.
At the core of Tailored Brands is a fun, family-like atmosphere that makes this an extraordinary place to work. Our engaging workplace is based on teamwork, growth, and respect, with a culture built on these guiding principles: Live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE
Men’s Wearhouse offers everything you need to complement your ideal lifestyle. You’ll enjoy the competitive pay (hourly pay rate) you would expect of an industry leader, as well as a broad range of benefits to support your total well-being, from health to wealth. See the complete list on our career site.
ABOUT TAILORED BRANDS
The success of Tailored Brands is powered by a team of 20,000 passionate employees at locations throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. Our popular brands include Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men, and K&G Fashion Superstore.
APPLY NOW AND TRY US ON
Does Men’s Wearhouse feel right for you? Try on our careers, and find the one that perfectly matches your talents, interests, and experience.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.
03501 Sterling VA 45450 Dulles Crossing Plz Sterling 20166