Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years in Management role.
- 2+ years working in a hospitality environment preferred.
- Knowledge of ADP (Payroll Software), Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Lead, direct, and develop team of employees to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives
- Identifying high potential employees to support the organization’s continued growth.
- Preparation of budgets/monthly reviews of profit/loss by location with assigned portfolios.
- Develop a strategic business plan and direction for assigned portfolios.
- Responsible for developing client relationships and business retention.
- Organize and narrate parking management skills for Operations Managers and Facilities Managers.
- Understand, implement, and deliver all requirements that are outlined within the contractual agreement between PCAM, LLC. and our clients.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual financial and operational reports as required.
- Ensuring that increased revenue, managed expenses, and customer satisfaction is maximized by maintaining the highest level of service thresholds and initiatives that are aligned with the expectations of our various clients.
- Managing, planning, scheduling, training, and directing the activities of Operations Managers and Facilities Managers
- Implement and complete other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from the operation of assigned portfolios.
- Review and edit proposed parking, maintenance, etc. agreements.
- Communicate with local police department and emergency management teams regarding operations.
- Monitor, review, and analyze the market rate structures.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- Parking management experience of multiple locations is required.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem solving.
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness. Physical Demands:
- Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
70k - 75k
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year