Mortgage Loan closers.
Plano : 4120 International Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75007
Phoenix, AZ :
5353 N 16th St # 400, Phoenix, AZ 85016, United States
Full time hourly role with Mphasis Digital Risk
All positions are remote till the Covid-virus issue gets sorted, then on-site only.
Who will interview?
- Staffing Service will conduct phone interview (provided) and on-line assessments
- Digital Risk Delivery Leader will conduct face to face/telephone interview and written assessments.
Digital Risk Recruiter will review and respond back with date and time of interview based on candidate availability
Mortgage Professionals - Loan Closer
The Mortgage Closers will be responsible for coordinating all aspects involved in completing the loan closing process while maintaining good communications with the client, borrower, internal staff, and other associated agencies to facilitate all closing needs within time frames committed. Candidates must possess a strong sense of urgency with an ability to work in a team environment, maintaining excellent organizational, communication, and PC skills.
Essential Job Functions
· Prepare, review and generate closing documents according to client specifications ensure all compliance requirements are met
· Review and approve Final HUD; working effectively with the designated Processor to clear any issues that may arise
· Resolve closing issues, make system changes and expedite corrected documents to facilitate scheduled closings
· Accurately prepare and transmit funding information to the client to ensure loans are funded in a timely manner
· Ensure all closing needs are met within committed time frames
· Assure error free documentation prior to distribution of closing packages
· Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
· Ensure customer service surveys maintain the rating level designated by management
· 2+ years of Loan Closing experience dealing with high volume closing
· Knowledge of HARP and Conventional loan closing documentation requirements
· Knowledge of most recent HUD/RESPA/GFE Compliance
· Proficient in review of title commitments, validating closing conditions, reviewing/balancing HUD Statements, and all aspects of closing document preparation
· Must maintain the highest standard of detail
· Good computer knowledge-paperless environment
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Candidates must be available to work outside of normal business hours when necessary
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $23.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance