The mission of the Web UI Developer is to refine existing marketing assets while planning and building next generation projects. The UI Developer will primarily be responsible to design, develop, and update three marketing sites. The Junior UI Developer will then be groomed to work on front-end product development after their skills are progressed. The UI developer will not be responsible for any application layer development. The UI developer will work hand in hand with application developers to integrate the interface layer with the application layer.
Job duties include:
- Attend team development meetings.
- Work with the Marketing Director and Marketing Designer.
- Design and layout interfaces in Adobe CS with a focus on UX.
- Create and manage CSS style sheets and conventions.
- Build forms with quality validation.
- Design and manage icon sets.
- Implement and enforce code standards.
- Front-end performance enhancements.
Minimum requirements include:
- Expert in hand-coded, cross browser supported, W3C compliant web pages
- Expert in UI inspection and debugging tools like Firebug, Google Page Speed, Y-Slow etc.
- Demonstrable portfolio of websites that implement progressive enhancement
All tools and training necessary for the job will be provided. The UI Developer will work out of Broomfield or Superior office. Flexible hours and work from home options may be possible after 6-12 months.
Location: Headquarters – Interlocken Technology Park – Broomfield, CO