- Analysis Skills
- Statistical Software
- Data Analysis
- Organizational Skills
SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Job Title: Data Analyst/Admin
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 12+ months contract
Authorized to work in US (no OPT/EAD) open for H1B
Required: SPSS and MS Excel Must
Responsible for data analysis, validation, cleaning and reporting for the Foundation Experience Corps Program. Must possess expert level knowledge of MS Excel, and SPSS. Extract and analyze data from Excel, SPSS, Qualtrics and Survey Monkey survey systems and FIS—our internal Salesforce data tracking system. Document requirements and process and validate data components as required. Experience with data analysis tools and statistical software required. Strong analytical and organizational skills required. Qualitative research methods and analysis experience is a plus. 2-3 years of experience as a researcher and/or data analyst is required.
1. Conduct and review analyses of participant and program characteristics, outputs and outcomes for Experience Corps program to determine variability, patterns and answer research questions.
2. Conduct volunteer exit survey and net promoter analysis and reporting.
3. Describe and explain results of data analysis to non-technical audiences in clear verbal, visual and/or written form.
4. Use data to edit and create infographics and dashboards.
5. Make recommendations regarding the collection and storage of long-term outcomes data.
6. Contribute to end of year survey analysis reporting process.
7. Other duties as assigned
8. Coordinate end of year survey analysis and reporting process by contributing to the analysis plan and coordinating with external consultant to ensure accurate analysis and timely accurate reports.
9. Edit and test EC surveys for 22 local programs in Form Assembly
A graduate degree in public policy, public administration, public health or related social science field is preferred, bachelor’s degree required. Background and/or knowledge of statistics; data visualization, strong communication skills, both written and oral; demonstrated experience/expertise working with Excel, SPSS and PowerPoint; interest in non-profit work and in serving low-income 50+ people and at risk students; flexibility; patience; ability to work well in a team.