Conduct threat and vulnerability assessments for Cyber situational awareness using a variety of methods, including using network and web application security testing to provide network and system evaluation for Cyber anomalies. Analyze security configurations and determine if they meet best practice implementation to ensure resiliency, mission assurance, and recommendations for appropriate remediation and post-remediation risk evaluation. Apply expertise in network operating systems, OSI model, network port, and protocol and service work. Leverage expertise in Layer 3 devices, including router, switch, and firewall management, configuration, best security proactive implementation, and protocol analyzers, network analysis tools, and network security devices. Use vulnerability or penetration testing tools, including NMAP, Metasploit, Core Impact, or ImmunitySec Canvas. Convey concepts and recommendations to senior leadership.
- 8+ years of experience with providing IT network services
- 6 years of experience with network security engineering
- Experience with the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Experience with protocol analyzers, network analysis tools, and network security devices
- TS/SCI clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- IAT Level II Certification, including CCNA Security or Security+ CE
- Experience with network operating systems, OSI model, and network port, protocol, and service
- Experience in networks with Layer 3 devices, including router, switch, and firewall management and configuration
- Experience with vulnerability or penetration testing tools, including NMAP, Metasploit, Core Impact, or ImmunitySec Canvas
- BA or BS degree in a related field
- Qualified or Certified Ethical Hacker Certification a plus
- Completion of RedSeal Training a plus
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.