Royal Apparel, an industry leader in premium wholesale clothing and custom apparel Made in the USA, located in Hauppauge, Long Island is looking for passionate & enthusiastic Warehouse Administrative Assistant .
The Warehouse Administrative Assistant position at Royal Apparel is more than just a job; it's a stepping-stone to a successful future with unlimited potential for growth.
- Receive in and process paperwork for truck deliveries
- Get quotes and schedule freight trucks for shipments
- Contact sewing vendors daily, to create BOL's for our trucking company, to deliver goods to our facility.
- Determine priorities for FGPOs to be received
- Receive in FGPOs into Instyle and make carton labels
- Consolidate numbers on spread sheets and run reports
- Sort all orders which automatically print every 30 minutes, then highlight special instructions, ship method and verify all information is correct, in Fed Ex verify system. Bring Net Orders to accounting and issues to customer service.
- Revise orders and adjust inventory when necessary for customer's orders.
- Adjust inventory daily and create cycle count sheets for warehouse workers to fix location and verify inventory is accurate.
- Communication with customer service, production, fabric and warehouse tasks needed and delegate accordingly.
- Work along side warehouse lead, as well as customer service on daily tasks and ensure tasks are complete and procedures are followed.
- Process return and create credit memos
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer savvy - Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook is a MUST
- Ability to perform & work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good organizational skills
- Accurate Data input
- Great attention to detail
- Work independently
- Understanding of ERP and WMS (warehouse management) systems is a PLUS
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to troubleshoot
Company provides great benefits such as:
- Paid Time Off - Sick and Vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
We are looking for people that are committed, with a strong work ethic and are ambitious to grow within the company. Full-time availability. If this job matches your qualifications, please include salary requirements on the cover letter submitted with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)