Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
- Partner with Policy Implementation/Guideline in developing SOPs
- Enforce item and seller policies according to Policies and Guidelines
- Oversee shared services and outsourced workforce, including resource allocation, capacity planning, metrics and dashboards, and identifying opportunities for improvement and system enhancement.
- Escalate rule issues, false positives, and doubts about Policy and Guidelines to Policy.
- Establish trust, communicate effectively and foster culture change across organizational boundaries to implement efficient policies. Connect to various stakeholders (Legal, Regulatory Compliance. Compliance, PR, IP, Merchandise teams) to align and properly communicate companies Item and Seller Policies.
- Monitor online activities, ensure compliance with established policies, also providing feedback to enhance controls and technology.
- Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Science, Communications or related fields.
5 years’ experience in e-commerce /internet or related areas.
Experience in Policy Management in the US and International Markets a plus.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Research, Data Analysis and Insights
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification